Students eligible for GI Bill® benefits under Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35 and sections 1606 and 1607 may be eligible for in-state tuition rate.

To submit your residency documents for review:

  1. Log in to TUportal using your AccessNet username and password.
  2. Click on the Student Tools tab.
  3. Navigate to the Registration channel.
  4. Click on Veteran Declaration (GIBenefits).
  5. Complete the Servicemember/Dependent information.
  6. Submit your Certificate of Eligibility, eBenefits Education Enrollment Status or Form DD214.
  7. Upload proof of residency documents by clicking on Upload Documents in GIBenefits.
  8. Select RESIDENCY PROOF as the document type, and upload proof of living in Pennsylvania.

Living off-campus: provide a copy of the first page of your lease or mortgage statement. Please redact all finalcial information.

Living on-campus: ensure that your residence hall address is up to date with University Housing and Residential Life. If housing assignment has not been made, upload a note indicating that housing deposit has been.

Once the School Certifying Officials receive and review your documents, it may take 2-3 weeks to process the residency change.