GIBenefits is Temple University’s own system designed for veterans and military-connected students. Students can use GIBenefits to:
- View enrollment information per term with relevant information for certification.
- Submit service member/dependent information, such as chapter, branch, regional office, military status, etc.
- Manage communication.
- Declare the use of education benefits.
- Request assistance for various services offered at Temple University
- Upload documents required to certify education benefits, verify in-state tuition eligibility, or call to service orders.
- View certification ID, time status, enrollment dates, academic standing, communication with the Office of the University Registrar, and other information.
How do I access GIBenefits in TUportal:
- Log in to TUportal using your AccessNet username and password.
- Click on the Student Tools tab.
- Navigate to the Registration channel.
- Click on Veteran Declaration (GIBenefits).